Friday, March 30, 2012

Sleep and dreams2 (Unit 9)

Some people believe that dreams have some certain meanings.
For examples Korean people think that dreaming about pigs means that you are making some money.
What do some dreams mean?

Dreaming about _________ means that ________________________________________.

9 comments:

  1. Dreaming about the dung means that you get a lot of money soon. Unfortunately, I've never seen it. If I dream of the dung, I will sell the dream to other person who believe that dreams have some certain meanings.
    -MOON-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dreaming about ancestor means that you get a lot of lucky soon.
    But I've never seen it.
    If I dream about ancestor,I`ll buy a lottery ticket.
    Maybe I`ll win the lottery.I`m sure I will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dreaming about blood means that it is a relationship with money.
    Depending on circumstances, it includs good points and bad points.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dreaming about Trees that it is new foliage, foretells a happy consummation of hopes and desires.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dreaming about falling down a cliff means that you can glow in stature. I had always dreamed it, but I never ever glowed in stature after middle school. so I don't believe the means of this dream.

    -BEAK- MORNING CLASS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dreaming about fight to someone means that you will have lots of the fortunes after several days, meet the expected good news and you will mark the highest score to the important test.

    So you had dreamed something like fight to someone, you should try all things to make it what you want to do.

    -Jay-

    ReplyDelete
  8. som...^^



    If you dream about feces ( sorry...;;;; ) , there are a lot of means.


    1. Did you eat that?
    ->It's disgusting a little( no.. toooooo much) but, don't be depressed!! you will make a fortune or wealth come your way ^^

    2. Did you see that?
    ->Oh! that's not bad~if you wish really hard, you will get what you want ^^

    But,

    3. Did it make your clothes dirty?
    ->You should take care of yourself. you will suffer disgrace before you know it....+.+

    anyway,

    I think dream is only a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dreaming about you are struck by lightning means that you can pass some exam or will get a job.
    So if you dreamed of lightning, try to about your goal some more with the hpoe.

    ReplyDelete