Write about your best friend in detail.
Try to include when you two met first, what you have in common, how often you meet him/her, what you two usually to together, why you like him/her, and anything special you remember.
My best friend is AeJeong Rim. She is same age me. I first met her at church 20 years old. We have studying bible, gardening in common. She is a green thumb more than me. I meet her on sundays at church. Sometimes I visit to she's cafe in Buamdong and then she make me a good coffee and some foods. We like drinking coffee and chatting at there. I like her because we hear about deeper problem of each other and pray that from long time ago.
My best friend is Jeong Jin. We met first in high school. we were class mate. We met once a week. But now, we can't. we were usaually to go outbackhouse and watching movie in theater. I like her personaity. she is very kind and cool. In addition, she is fun. I never forget singapore trip with her. really, really it was interesting for me. probably ....she, too kkkkkkkkkkk
Let me introduce my best friend HEE-AE. When i was met middle school. we were class mate. she is very considerate,kind. we like shopping, chating and movies hee-ae is my room mate 1year ago. so she is listens to my problems and my secrets her is known. she want coffee shop open. she learn made coffee. she family is 5members. she have a boy friend.
My best friend is youn-hyun. He is my college` friend. We met 17 years ago. I was very happy. He was very fun. We can share heart each other. Now, he is a pastor. And he has three child.(doughter 2, son1) I envy him. Although we don`t meet frequently, whenever we met, we always happy.
My best friend name is se-ml Kim. I met first,when I was 16 years old. She was my class mate at high school. She and I have lots of in commocn. For example,we like the same color and hobby. we sometimes like to going to the movies,and shopping.. She live in not far from my house.so we usually have a time at home.we meet once a weekends. she is very stylish,so she often tells me advice about my style,hair and make-up,clothes..everything.
My best friend is moon chae won. I met her in university and we are the same major. Because we majored in korea classiscal music together.we like to listening to music in common.sometimes we go to the concert,we go to the movie in theater,we go shopping.Because she lives in close proximity from my house. so we usually meet three times a week.she is very sweet and i am very sweet too.originally, she is 1year older than me.she always give advice for me. Anyway,I like her anyone else.
My best friend is Jo Mi Hyun. She is my former co-worker. When it turned out that we both graduated same university and are same age, we hit it off. We have very different personalities. She is adventurous, but I pursuit safety. When we worked in the same team, we help each other. I think we have good influence on each other. Also, We have common interests. We like to watch movie, to talk in the cafe, to listen to music. These days, we met three or four times a year. I plan on meeting my friends including of her in Ashely tomorrow. Because we will not meet during children's vacation, we will hang out with my friends a lot.
I will Write about my best friend. I met him at college,9 years ago. He is very handsome but I don't know why, he didn't have a girlfriend until 20 years old. His hobbies are reading and bowling. He was read many kinds of books and quickly. and he love to go bowling with me. so we goes bowling every times. Also, he consider other people a lot. As I was helped many times, I am always grateful to him Anyway, he is my comfortable and thankful friend!!
I met her when i was 13years. we same like online game,so we met online at first. she is not very tall but not short either and she is quite slim. also she like wearing jeans and a T-shirt. we are interested in many of the same hobbies. we both enjoy watch movies and go to the baseball stadium. she is very sensible and sociable.
I’d like to introduce you to my best friend, Hong-kyu An. Hong-kyu and I go back 15 years since first year of middle school. I met him through another friend, Tae-yeon at Dong-soong institute. Although we went to another school in Nowongu, we met every day in the institute. I studied with my friends including him and hanged out with him. I had a lot of interests in common with him. For example, Starcraft was one of those. In those days, internet cafés were just appeared under the influence of popularity of Starcraft. My friends and I usually made up a group, and played the game in internet cafe. In addition, we usually watched the game competition on TV, and followed pro-gamers. He is a good natured man. I think he has a pure soul. He treats other people honestly without pretense. I think it is the best strength of him. Now, we don’t meet frequently, because I live in Seoul and He is a graduate student in Dea-jeon. Although we meet together once or twice a year, I can comfortable with him. Whenever I have the feeling, I think he is my best friend again.
My best friend name's hyun jin. Hyun jin is kind, careful and easygoing. Hyun jin and i are very similar except careless things. We met in middle school. We have simliar tastes in movie, food, music, cloth, book. we often meet to go shopping, go to the movie, go to eat deliciois foods, go to the singingroom. And we really like all kind of exhibition and play. So, we frequently go there and buy souvenir. We like to talk about books. She read a lot of books. I like a book. But not often.
I will introduce to my best friend. Her name is Choi su jung. You can call her crystal. She like it. We met in unversity. We majored in chinese. And we went china to study. We have simliar tastes in movie, music, book. So we frequently go to movie or go to concert go shopping in these days. But our personality is different. She is talkertive person. She is very humorous and funny. So when I met her I always laugh
I'll introduce my best friend, eun mi. She is 27 years old, older than me by three years. In fact,we are coworker. but we depend on each other than anyone else. We spend many time together for a day. we're mostly talking about work, problem, what's happened, etc. We are too much alike. Forexample ideal type, favorite food, style of fashion, even hair color and lengh. One more we have something in common, it's favorite class style. So we both take Professor Michelle's class. (She listen Basic class at 6:30 am.)
sometimes, we go shopping or to a movies on weekend. She and I think alike so, we never once argued. she try to respect for me and me too. we're really believe each other. She is a very precious friend to me. I hope I also help her for many years to come.
today, i'll say my friend. kim dong kyu
ReplyDeletei met him at middle school, 16 years ago.
when he entered the military, i part with a friend.
and he went study abroad to america.
he return at 2006, we met again most dramatically. ^^
now, i became copywriter. he became producer.
nowdays, we meet often, we talk about media development.
weekend, we climb the mountain or play the game.
he is intellectual, critical thinker, politics logician.
but, he not creative more than me. hahahahahaha
i get help from him about many kinds of...
i like him.
but, unfortunate, he is not wellthy. hahaha joke....
My best friend is AeJeong Rim.
ReplyDeleteShe is same age me.
I first met her at church 20 years old.
We have studying bible, gardening in common.
She is a green thumb more than me.
I meet her on sundays at church. Sometimes I visit to she's cafe in Buamdong and then she make me a good coffee and some foods.
We like drinking coffee and chatting at there.
I like her because we hear about deeper problem of each other and pray that from long time ago.
My best friend is Jeong Jin. We met first in high school. we were class mate. We met once a week. But now, we can't. we were usaually to go outbackhouse and watching movie in theater. I like her personaity. she is very kind and cool. In addition, she is fun. I never forget singapore trip with her. really, really it was interesting for me. probably ....she, too kkkkkkkkkkk
ReplyDelete-Piona
Let me introduce my best friend HEE-AE.
ReplyDeleteWhen i was met middle school.
we were class mate.
she is very considerate,kind.
we like shopping, chating and movies
hee-ae is my room mate 1year ago.
so she is listens to my problems and my secrets
her is known.
she want coffee shop open.
she learn made coffee.
she family is 5members.
she have a boy friend.
My best friend is youn-hyun.
ReplyDeleteHe is my college` friend.
We met 17 years ago.
I was very happy.
He was very fun.
We can share heart each other.
Now, he is a pastor.
And he has three child.(doughter 2, son1)
I envy him.
Although we don`t meet frequently, whenever we met, we always happy.
- John
My best friend name is se-ml Kim.
ReplyDeleteI met first,when I was 16 years old.
She was my class mate at high school.
She and I have lots of in commocn.
For example,we like the same color and hobby.
we sometimes like to going to the movies,and shopping..
She live in not far from my house.so we usually have a time at home.we meet once a weekends.
she is very stylish,so she often tells me advice about my style,hair and make-up,clothes..everything.
I like her.I want to always get on with her.
I`m sorry...
Deletecommocn.->common.
My best friend is moon chae won.
ReplyDeleteI met her in university and we are the same major. Because we majored in korea classiscal music together.we like to listening to music in common.sometimes we go to the concert,we go to the movie in theater,we go shopping.Because she lives in close proximity from my house. so we usually meet three times a week.she is very sweet and i am very sweet too.originally, she is 1year older than me.she always give advice for me. Anyway,I like her anyone else.
My best friend is Jo Mi Hyun. She is my former co-worker. When it turned out that we both graduated same university and are same age, we hit it off. We have very different personalities. She is adventurous, but I pursuit safety. When we worked in the same team, we help each other. I think we have good influence on each other. Also, We have common interests. We like to watch movie, to talk in the cafe, to listen to music. These days, we met three or four times a year. I plan on meeting my friends including of her in Ashely tomorrow. Because we will not meet during children's vacation, we will hang out with my friends a lot.
ReplyDelete......I'm Christine.
I will Write about my best friend.
ReplyDeleteI met him at college,9 years ago.
He is very handsome but I don't know why, he didn't have a girlfriend until 20 years old.
His hobbies are reading and bowling.
He was read many kinds of books and quickly.
and he love to go bowling with me. so we goes bowling every times.
Also, he consider other people a lot.
As I was helped many times, I am always grateful to him
Anyway, he is my comfortable and thankful friend!!
- Chris
about my best friend.
ReplyDeleteI met her when i was 13years.
we same like online game,so we met online at first.
she is not very tall but not short either and she is quite slim.
also she like wearing jeans and a T-shirt.
we are interested in many of the same hobbies. we both enjoy watch movies and go to the baseball stadium.
she is very sensible and sociable.
-DA BIN
I’d like to introduce you to my best friend, Hong-kyu An.
ReplyDeleteHong-kyu and I go back 15 years since first year of middle school. I met him through another friend, Tae-yeon at Dong-soong institute. Although we went to another school in Nowongu, we met every day in the institute. I studied with my friends including him and hanged out with him.
I had a lot of interests in common with him. For example, Starcraft was one of those. In those days, internet cafés were just appeared under the influence of popularity of Starcraft. My friends and I usually made up a group, and played the game in internet cafe. In addition, we usually watched the game competition on TV, and followed pro-gamers.
He is a good natured man. I think he has a pure soul. He treats other people honestly without pretense. I think it is the best strength of him.
Now, we don’t meet frequently, because I live in Seoul and He is a graduate student in Dea-jeon. Although we meet together once or twice a year, I can comfortable with him. Whenever I have the feeling, I think he is my best friend again.
I forgot to leave my name
DeleteI'm Kevin
-Kevin
My best friend name's hyun jin.
ReplyDeleteHyun jin is kind, careful and easygoing. Hyun jin and i are very similar except careless things.
We met in middle school. We have simliar tastes in movie, food, music, cloth, book.
we often meet to go shopping, go to the movie, go to eat deliciois foods, go to the singingroom.
And we really like all kind of exhibition and play. So, we frequently go there and buy souvenir.
We like to talk about books. She read a lot of books. I like a book. But not often.
I will introduce to my best friend. Her name is Choi su jung. You can call her crystal. She like it.
ReplyDeleteWe met in unversity. We majored in chinese.
And we went china to study. We have simliar tastes in movie, music, book. So we frequently go to movie or go to concert go shopping in these days.
But our personality is different. She is talkertive person.
She is very humorous and funny. So when I met her I always laugh
som.^^
ReplyDeleteI have a best friend who is a nurse.
Her name is Jin.
We met in high school.
She is smart and active.
She is someone who I can meet comfortably.
And she has many friends because of her sociable personality.
Every time I call her, she was usually metting her freinds.
She likes to talk over a drink late at night.
But, I'm tired ... I can't.....
so if we meet, we do all night or erly say good bye turn and turn.
Anyway, It's fun what I meet her.
She likes to go shopping and most weman also like. ( I think ...)
But I don't spend much time for shopping.
So we don't go shopping together.
I'll introduce my best friend, eun mi.
ReplyDeleteShe is 27 years old, older than me by three years.
In fact,we are coworker. but we depend on each other than anyone else.
We spend many time together for a day. we're mostly talking about work, problem, what's happened, etc.
We are too much alike. Forexample ideal type, favorite food, style of fashion, even hair color and lengh. One more we have something in common, it's favorite class style. So we both take Professor Michelle's class. (She listen Basic class at 6:30 am.)
sometimes, we go shopping or to a movies on weekend.
She and I think alike so, we never once argued. she try to respect for me and me too.
we're really believe each other. She is a very precious friend to me. I hope I also help her for many years to come.