If you really hope to lose your weight, you'd better meet people who want the same thing. How about joining a diet club? I think it's good to achieve your goal. I have some problems, too. I'm planning to go abroad next month, but I'm poor at speaking english and don't have enough time to study. What do you think I should do? -MOON-
Moon... Don`t worry about it.You`re doing very well. It is important for you to study English diligently everyday.so you don`t hurry up. and when you`ll be abroad, why don`t you send E-mail to Michelle teacher? hhh... for ewample,a diffcult problem and question,.... If you do,you`ll receive help from her.Try it.
I have some problems,too.I want to cut my hair, but my husband doesn`t like it.What should I do?
laura... If you feel so helpless, I will change lifestyle. Sometimes what lifestyle changes good for you. For example,You do exercise everymorning or you learn about something or you take a trip^^ I have some problem. These days my stomath feels heavy. Because this when i get out,I am so stress out. what should i do?
Hey, som. You don't have to ger stressed. Because i think you don't look over weight. But if you'r problem for healthy, how about eating sweet fruits instead of junk food. Or natural snacks.
I also have a worry about eating habits. I skip breakfast most of the time, and Sometimes pig out. I like to eat spicy food very often. I think I take in too much sodium as well. Another bad habit of mine is eating late at night. I'm trying to avoid late-night snacks but it's not easy. Please give me some advice.
It's very important to always have breakfast in order to avoid overeating during lunch and the next dinner. Why all of parents say you have to eat breakfast every morning at the same time. just think about this when you wake up. It's really simply and easy way.
and spicy and sodium food is not good for your healty, I know that can stimulate our appetite, but we have to keep away from such as spicy, sodium and salt food for healty.
Why don't you stop eating late-night sancks, If you keep going with like bad habit, you will get fat and lose your health. It's meaning you lose everything.
Anyway, I want you give me any advice for my conern, why i can't speak english very well? and I don't think my english is improving.
I would be greatful if you could give me any comments on that.
1. You need to exercise regularly and consult the expert
ReplyDelete2. You must have a patient about everything such as eating, laziness, exercise, drinking ...
You should't eat late at night.
ReplyDeleteYou should't eat snack may candy, chocolate.
- jeina
If you really hope to lose your weight, you'd better meet people who want the same thing. How about joining a diet club? I think it's good to achieve your goal.
ReplyDeleteI have some problems, too. I'm planning to go abroad next month, but I'm poor at speaking english and don't have enough time to study. What do you think I should do?
-MOON-
Moon...
ReplyDeleteDon`t worry about it.You`re doing very well.
It is important for you to study English diligently everyday.so you don`t hurry up.
and when you`ll be abroad, why don`t you send E-mail to Michelle teacher? hhh...
for ewample,a diffcult problem and question,....
If you do,you`ll receive help from her.Try it.
I have some problems,too.I want to cut my hair, but my husband doesn`t like it.What should I do?
If I were you, I would cut my hair.
ReplyDeleteBecause your husband still will love you.
I have some problem.
I recently feel so helpless.
What should I do?
laura... If you feel so helpless, I will change lifestyle.
ReplyDeleteSometimes what lifestyle changes good for you.
For example,You do exercise everymorning or you learn about something or you take a trip^^
I have some problem.
These days my stomath feels heavy.
Because this when i get out,I am so stress out.
what should i do?
Jane..when you feel heavy in the stomach
ReplyDeleteyou should some drink hot tea Or warm Soup
Then your stomach more relax and feel better
I have some problem.
I miss my girl friend...but she live in china
She is chinese.
What should i do?
-Sun-
Sun If you miss your girl friend, you should call for her and use skype.
ReplyDeleteactually the best way you go to china but it many costs necessary.
so, you use internet chatting or phone call.
um..I have some problem.
I want to buy Camera but I don't know where to buy.
What should I do?
som ^^
ReplyDeleteAS far as I know, there are some way to buy it.
1. You can buy it used.
2. Yoy can go to the big mart.
3. You can use on the internet.
But the most important is, when you buy Camera, if it will be possible after purchase service or not.
So, why don't you buy it from its company? ^^
By the way,
I really love to eat.
Especially, junk food a kind of bread, cookies and pizza.
Yeh. I know. It's not good for my health.
But, I can't STOP !!
Could you tell me how I can controll it ? ㅜ.ㅜ
Hey, som. You don't have to ger stressed. Because i think you don't look over weight.
ReplyDeleteBut if you'r problem for healthy, how about eating sweet fruits instead of junk food. Or natural snacks.
I also have a worry about eating habits. I skip breakfast most of the time, and Sometimes pig out. I like to eat spicy food very often. I think I take in too much sodium as well. Another bad habit of mine is eating late at night. I'm trying to avoid late-night snacks but it's not easy. Please give me some advice.
Hi~! I'm Jay.
ReplyDeleteIt's very important to always have breakfast in order to avoid overeating during lunch and the next dinner. Why all of parents say you have to eat breakfast every morning at the same time. just think about this when you wake up. It's really simply and easy way.
and spicy and sodium food is not good for your healty, I know that can stimulate our appetite, but we have to keep away from such as spicy, sodium and salt food for healty.
Why don't you stop eating late-night sancks, If you keep going with like bad habit, you will get fat and lose your health. It's meaning you lose everything.
Anyway, I want you give me any advice for my conern, why i can't speak english very well? and I don't think my english is improving.
I would be greatful if you could give me any comments on that.