Sunday, September 4, 2011

Describe your favorite person (Unit 2)

Who is your favorite person? Describe the person using words that we've learned in class. The person could be your mother, older brother, favorite actor, favorite singer and so on.

Example) I like my mother. My mom is very short. She is the shortest one in my family. She has black curly hair and has a very small face. She is very talkative and she really likes to chat with her older sister.....

13 comments:

  1. Hi! pretty teacher,ㅋㅋㅋ I'm so scared after isaw your main photo. (joke)
    anyway,

    Je-Hoon Lee is my favorite actor. He has short black hair. He look like teenager. But he is 28 year old. Even thought he has thin body, his arms are very muscular.
    I think, he is gorgeous enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, my mistake,
    I'm so scared after isaw your main photo.
    (isaw → saw)

    And
    My name is Piona....
    Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I describe my husband. He is not tall and thin.
    He has thin hair and has deep and round eyes. He wears glasses.
    He is quiet and calm and stubborn and intelligent.
    He is very careful and neat.
    He is diligent and hard working, but he gets easily run down.
    He is a Saojoeng, so he often misunderstands my words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi michelle~

    I like my friend Rosy.
    she is gorgeous.
    she has long dark brown hair.
    her skin color is brown, so she looks well-buite and fit.
    she has big eyes and tattooed eyebrow.
    so first time, i met her, i remember her eyes and eyebrow.
    she looks muscular, because she exercise regularly for losing weight.
    she like big jewely,so she always is wearing big earing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi~I'm june.
    I describ my favorite singer.
    My favorite singer is tae-yeon in Girl's Generation.
    She and I are the same age. But She looks youner than me. Sad reality...
    Her hair is changed the relese new album.(?);;
    example
    First album, she had long brown culry hair.
    Secoun album, she wore her hair in two braids.
    third albu, she had shirt hair and highlights at the close.
    I think that her body is gorgeous. I really saw her in gang-nam station. I relize that time why people said "she is goddrss". She is very cute and white skin. hum... That goes without saying.
    haha~
    My girlfriends see the this article. Maybe, I will be shot on every day. haha~ bye~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi...I`m ZZing ZZing~

    I like my husband...sounds natural to me...^^
    My husband is very tall and he has a long face.
    We are big age gap.It`s 13 years..so We are not fight very much.
    He treated me well and I`m thankful.

    We are looking forward to a long and happy life and he want to have our healthy baby..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm cloe!
    I describe my younger brother.
    My younger brother has short black hair.
    And his face is really white. So I really envy him.
    My brother is very tall and average body.
    When I see his weight, I really proud him.
    His eyes are resemble to rain's eyes. Just eyes.
    Also, he is wearing glasses. I want him to study hard.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI. I'm miss moung.
    I describe my boy-friend.
    He is very tall and he has a small face.
    He looks a model. But he looks uncanny.
    He is curvy. He looks slim but he quite muscular.
    I want to study english with him in here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello!!
    I'm Jasmine.
    I will describe my favorite comedian 정형돈.
    He is very humorous and gentle.
    And people say that he has crazy existence.^^
    Anyway he looks churby.
    He has small cute eyes.
    He has normal hair.
    And he usally wear all silver suit.

    And see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi~ I'm Jamie.
    I describe my bestfriend.
    my friend is a little short.
    she has black long wave hair.
    she has big eyes and a small mouth.
    she has milky-white skin.
    she's face looks very young and cute.
    she is slim. i envy her. kk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi teacher! I'm Stefani.
    I describe favorite siger,Lady gaga.
    she is twenties. but sometimes she looks so old from her makeup.
    she is blonde. she is too thin to wild performance.
    she have big mouth and big eyes.
    I think that she is not pretty. but she is attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi!! I'm Christine.
    I will describe Lee seong hawn. He is my favorite singer from my high school days. He looks very young.
    He is 45 years old. But he looks about 30.
    So, his nickname is "little prince"
    But I think that he has aged a lot.
    He is short,but muscular.
    He always wears glasses.
    Most of all, he sings well. So, I like him.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi I am Jane
    I describe my mother.She has short brown curly hair and she is tall.
    She has a brown eyes and she is slim she looks very young than her age.
    She is 63years old.
    She looks about 52or53.In other words, She has a baby face.
    Whenever i see her,She is really attractive.
    she also is giid at singing and she cooks very well.
    Every time i get up in the morning,She is always clean and she is tidy our house.
    I more like food she cooks than i eat out.
    I really admire her netness.

    ReplyDelete